Why should I choose counselling?
Counselling is a safe space to be refreshed as you receive help in finding ways to understand yourself better and bring about change to help manage life in order to improve mental, emotional and physical well-being.
What can professional help do for me?
Professional help can:
-Offer support and services professionally beyond that which is offered by family and friends
– Make a difference by opening your mind and heart to a different approach to looking at your problems.
What does wellness counselling offer?
Wellness Counselling offers a wider scope of practice that includes spiritual, emotional, mental, physical and social aspects.
What tools and techniques are used?
Wellness counselling utilises a wellness approach that provides a context for growth and development of the individual towards self-actualisation as quality of life by:
- Providing skills to help clients solve problems
- Providing guidance towards renewed sense of meaning and purpose and self care
- Assisting clients in stress management, conflict and trauma debriefing and social adaptation
- Recommending natural products to support the body, and
- Recommending body therapies such as posture correction and massage, movement therapies
What specialisation does the counsellor have?
Lindelwa specialises in wellness counselling and psychotherapy as well as providing biblical perspectives on problems by assisting in areas such as:
- Adjustment to life changes,
- Relationship challenges,
- Fear, stress and anxiety management,
- Trauma and grief,
- Personal development,
- Marital difficulties,
- Pre-marital counselling
- Prayer ministry
What is my area of expertise?
Helping people to be in tune with their holistic being in spirit, soul and body for a balanced life that embraces wholehearted living
What do I benefit from counselling?
You benefit the treasure of being well i.e. “healthy”, “fine”, “glowing”, “sound” and “thriving” as you receive help to:
- Solve personal problems
- Develop personality and self-esteem
- Overcome pathology such as depression, fear, stress and anxiety
- Gain clarity and perspective on real life situation
- Empowerment: putting you in charge of your own life
- Improve relationships
- Improve thinking processes
- Increase overall wellbeing
- Become more successful
- To grow personally